Social Media Work:
- Women Who Brunch (2013 – Present) – Content strategy, community management, social media marketing, media partnerships including giveaways and promotions.
- Shorty Award’s (2014 & 2015) – Vining the Red Carpet
- LeanInNYC – Manage Social Media Marketing & Live Content Event Coverage on Twitter & Instagram Accounts.
- LeanINNYC Growth: Twitter: 500+ followers (173% increase in one year.)
- Digital DUMBO – Managed content strategy, social media marketing, and community management for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, and Google+ accounts.
- Digital Dumbo Growth: Increased Twitter following to 174% and Facebook growth to 57% in one year.
- Digital DUMBO: dd:IMPACT Conference (2013/2014)
- Curator’s Conference (2012)
- Pivot Conference (2012)
- Mashable’s Social Good Conference
- NY Creative Intern’s Find and Follow Your Passion Conference
- NY Creative Intern’s 2 Year Anniversary Bash
Favorite Social Media Tools & Platforms I’ve Used:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, Google+, Periscope, LinkedIn, Swarm, Foursquare, Tumblr, Buffer, Crowdbooster, Hootsuite
Instagram Branded Events I’ve taken part in:
- NBCU Health Week: Instagram Meetup
- Estee Lauder + In Style Magazine #MySimplePleasures Instagram Walk
Featured Vine Content:
My Vine’s have been featured in:
As a hobby, I enjoy making up my own hashtags and running with the theme. Each month is different. Enjoy.