- Food Network: New York Wine & Food Festival, 2014, Giveaway, Promotional Partnership, Social Media Coverage
- Women Who Brunch, 2013-Present, Monthly Brunch Meetups/Events – Co-Founder and Event Producer/Marketer
- Bacon and Beer Classic, 2014, Media Partnership/Social Media Coverage
- Smart Girl Conference, 2014, Press/Social Media Coverage
- CheeseMonger Invitational, 2014, Media Partnership/Social Media Coverage
- Shorty Awards, 2015, Social Media for Red Carpet
- Shorty Awards, 2014, Social Media for Red Carpet
- Vendy Awards, 2014, Sponsorship Volunteer
- Vendy Awards, 2013, Event Volunteer
- 99u Pop-Up School, 2013, Event Volunteer
- Digital DUMBO Events – dd:SOCIAL, dd:COLLECTIVE, 2013/2014, Event Producer + Community Manager
- Digital DUMBO Impact Conference, May & October 2013/May 2014, Event Producer, Staff Coordinator, Social Media Marketing Strategy, Live Social Media Coverage
- Pivot Conference, 2012, Green Room and Speaker Assistant
- Curator’s Conference, 2012, Event Volunteer
- Mashable’s Social Good Summit, 2012, Event Coverage
- NY Creative Interns, Find & Follow Your Passion Conference, April & November 2012, April 2013 – Event Volunteer + Speaker Coordinator, Social Media Coverage
- Fashions Night Out, 2011, Coordinator for Lomography Event
- Guggenheim Museum, 2011, Special Events Intern
Women Who Brunch
Professional Brunch and Mimosa Tester: I’m an entrepreneur at heart and run my own side business called Women Who Brunch; a monthly event brunch series developed to connect and inspire more women over pancakes and mimosas! Here I’m working on everything from brand development, social media marketing, event programming, marketing and event promotion, speaker recruitment, event content development, and community engagement.
I also take some amazing Instagram food photographs.
Check out our past speakers and events.
Come brunch with us anytime!
Flavorpill: Art of Yoga
Flavorpill Art of Yoga series, free yoga classes in art institutions across the country!The Art of Yoga
, produced by Flavorpill and sponsored by Naked® Juice, is a series of free yoga events that has been taking place at world class art institutions across the country. Flavorpill had successfully brought the power of yoga to SFMOMA in San Francisco, The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA in Los Angeles, the New Museum in New York City, and the Seattle Art Museum.
Each of the events have been hosted by highly respected yoga teachers and featured live musical accompaniment. Additionally, those that participate in the Art of Yoga were invited to explore these world-class art institutions after class so that they have the opportunity to engage their minds as well as their bodies.Each event had some of of the city’s most famous yoga teachers (including Elena Brower, Dana Flynn, Les Leventhal, and Douglas Ridings), a world-class DJ (including DJ Drez and KCRW’s Jason Bentley), and gave participants free entrance to the museum, Naked Coconut Water, Natural Vines licorice, and free entry to the museum. The program was supported by local dedicated invites, custom-designed RSVP systems, Social Media cross-promotion, partner yoga studio/museum promotion, and Mailer Takeovers. Watch the video for Art of Yoga at The New Museum! Key Responsibilities:
Writing Press Releases / Press Research and Outreach / Promotional Coordination / RSVP Management / Event Assistance
Flavorpill: Amstel Light Neighborhood Happy Hour Guides
While at Flavorpill
one of our clients, Amstel Light, had approached us with an idea for a series of Happy Hour parties in 5 of our major cities locations: NYC, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, and Miami
. Along with these Happy Hour parties they had asked for a series of curated neighborhood bar guides in order to find the very best your neighborhood has to offer.The Happy Hours were held at the News Lounge
in Miami, Subterranean
in Chicago, East of Borneo
in LA, Root Division
in San Francisco, and The Knitting Factory
in Brookyln, NY.Each event had some of the city’s most famous DJ’s (including DJ Ron Elder, DJ Haitian Hillbilly, DJ Olin, Droog DJ Justin Sloe, and Brooklyn Vegan’s DJ Bill Pearis), and gave patrons free drinks during a 2 hour neighborhood Happy Hour party provided by Amstel as well as the opportunity to check out their local neighborhood. My Role:
Curating and Research for Bar Guides in all 5 cities / Promotions Coordination / RSVP Management / Event Assistance